Computer Lab & Presentation Room
Find our spacious Main Computer Lab on the first floor of Feinberg Library. Our Computer Lab offers…
- both individual and group work spaces,
- convenient printing stations,
- moveable whiteboards all around,
- lounge seating with powered ottomans for easy laptop plug-ins,
- wireless network connectivity,
- a knowledgeable tech staff ready to field questions,
- 120 computers in the Main Lab, nine in the Lobby, and six in the adjacent Student Technology Resources Center (STRC).
Technology-equipped Presentation Rooms are ideal practice spaces.
5 Terrific Tech Tips
- Secure your password — be sure to change it frequently and never share it.
- Keep back-up files of all important information on your computer.
- Never open email messages or attachments from unsolicited sources. Doing so can expose your system to destructive viruses.
- Never give out private information to unsolicited emails or telephone calls. In this way you'll protect yourself from fraud, hoaxes, and “phishing” scams.
- Conserve resources — print only what you need. The planet will appreciate your support!