Classroom and Lab Software Installation Request
Request that software be installed in our main lab or specific classrooms or both.
How to Request this Service
- Please start the process by emailing [email protected] and describing your request. Please detail software title, version, platform (Mac. Windows, etc.), number of copies, locations for installations, and date needed.
- Allow ample lead time for your request. Requests must be submitted two weeks in advance for classrooms; one month in advance for labs.
- All requests are subject to verification and approval by the LITS Classroom and Customer Support Services (CCSS) Unit. Submission of request does not imply approval.
- Once your request has been reviewed, a staff member will contact you to arrange for the actual installation.
Please note that even after the request has been reviewed, the following must be provided:
- A fully functional copy of the software with all documentation/manuals must be provided to CCSS.
- Proof of license sufficient for the request must be provided..
Please be aware that compatibility limitations/restrictions may prevent the installation of software.
- Service Charges to Customer
- Customers of this Service
- Customer Requirements
- Service Availability and Warranty
- How to Obtain Support for this Service
- Documentation and Training Available
- Related Services