An individual seeking Appeals Board consideration for a ticket shall file an appeal form with University Police within five days from the date of the violation in accordance with the campus traffic and parking regulations.
Fuel Efficient Vehicle Registration
Individuals seeking a special parking privilege to park in reserved for fuel efficient vehicle spaces at Au Sable Hall, are required to obtain pre-approval by filing the form below.
Lost-Stolen Parking Permit Affidavit
A lost or stolen parking permit should be reported to University Police immediately by filing this form.
Parking Registration Authorization Form
This form is used to register a vehicle for parking on campus when a registrant does
not have access to online registration in MyPlattsburgh.
Campus parking privileges are extended to other persons upon payment of applicable parking fees to Student Accounts, Kehoe 101:
- Student of another campus
- Emeriti when conducting business on campus
- Temp hire (employed 30+ days) when registered through authorized agent
- Individual with gym membership
- 3rd Party Affiliate when registered through an authorized agent
Limited parking privileges are available at no charge for:
- Invited guest registered with UPD through a campus member
- Clinic visitor registered with UPD through a department authorized agent
- Service or supply vendor conducting official business on campus registered with UPD
- Construction contractor registered with UPD through an authorized agent
- Temp hire (employed less than 30 days) when registered with UPD through an authorized agent
- Certified volunteer when registered with UPD through an authorized agent