An individual seeking Appeals Board consideration for a ticket shall file an Appeal Form with University Police within 5 days from the date of the violation in accordance with the campus Traffic and Parking Regulations.
Fuel Efficient Vehicle Registration
Individuals seeking a special parking privilege to park in Reserved for Fuel Efficient Vehicle spaces at Au Sable Hall, are required to obtain pre-approval by filing the form below.
Lost-Stolen Parking Permit Affidavit
A lost or stolen parking permit should be reported to University Police immediately by filing this form.
Parking Registration Authorization Form
This form is used to register a vehicle for parking on campus when a registrant does
not have access to online registration in MyPlattsburgh.
Campus parking privileges are extended to other persons upon payment of applicable parking fees to Student Accounts, Kehoe 101:
- Student of another campus
- Emeriti when conducting business on campus
- Temp Hire (employed 30+ days) when registered through authorized agent.
- Individual with gym membership
- 3rd Party Affiliate when registered through an authorized agent
Limited parking privileges are available at no charge for:
- Invited guest registered with UPD through a campus member
- Clinic visitor registered with UPD through a department authorized agent
- Service or supply vendor conducting official business on campus registered with UPD
- Construction contractor registered with UPD through an authorized agent
- Temp hire (employed less than 30 days) when registered with UPD through an authorized agent
- Certified volunteer when registered with UPD through an authorized agent