Follow-Me Printing at SUNY Plattsburgh
Papercut MF software on your printer lets you print securely to a server, then go to any Kyocera MFP copier to print your job.
How it works
On your computer, you have two newly installed printers (if you don’t see the printers, contact the Helpdesk, x4433). The new printers are called Virtual B&W on print acad and Virtual Color on print acad.
- Print your documents to one of these printers (note: color jobs will only show up on color copiers).
- Go to any copier and log-in with your secure PIN code. Your documents will appear on the screen.
- Select one or all documents and print.
Just need to use the copier without sending it documents electronically?
- Login with your PIN code.
- Select Use Copier Functions, hit next and then use the copier as you normally would do.
Please call the Helpdesk 564-4433.
For more information, please contact us.