Feinberg Library Text-a-Librarian service
Help with research questions, printer issues, finding library materials, and more.
Feinberg Library's popular Text-a-Librarian service has now expanded outside of the building.
- Text your question from locations outside of Feinberg during available hours, and a librarian will answer your message.
- Text your question from level one or level two in Feinberg, and we’ll come to assist you in person or will send you the answer you need.
- To: (518) 239-0245
- Msg: (your question)
NOTE: This service is available during Research help hours:
- M-W, 11 am to 5 pm and 7 pm to 9 pm
- Th-F, 11 am to 5 pm
- Sat. 1 pm to 5 pm
- Sun. 1 pm to 5 pm and 7 pm to 9 pm
Text these keywords to the number above for more helpful info:
- text WIFIPRINTING to locate wirelesss printing options
- text HOURS for Library/Lab opening and closing times
- text MAP for a floor plan of the building
- text ZEN for enlightenment