Register for the Library Course Proficiency Exam
On the SUNY Plattsburgh Main Campus
IMPORTANT - please read the following information before registering:
- All exams are given in Feinberg library room 108
- Complete this form to begin the registration process. NOTE: you are not registered until you receive a confirmation e-mail from Michelle Toth stating that your registration has been received.
- No walk-ins will be admitted to the exam.
- Seats are limited, and registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. If your request cannot be met we will ask you to select an alternate time.
- Registrations must be made at least 24 hours before the selected exam to help ensure you will be able to take the exam.
- Learn more about the Proficiency Exam.
Please complete the form and select the "Register for Proficiency Exam" button:
Questions about the Proficiency Exam should be directed to:
Office: Feinberg 325
Phone: (518) 564-5225