Plattsburgh Alumni Association Board of Directors Roles & Responsibilities
Members are expected to:
- Serve as an ambassador of the college and leader in volunteerism.
- To the best of your ability make SUNY Plattsburgh your top philanthropic priority.
- Volunteer your time to organize, host, and or sponsor alumni activities in your community with support from the SUNY Plattsburgh Office of Alumni Relations.
- Support the goals of Cardinal Connections by assisting students and alumni with professional networking opportunities, internships and career panels.
- Support the college’s enrollment goals by referring students and participating in Admission Office efforts when requested.
- Support the efforts of the college to engage alumni by serving as a class agent or reunion chair or committee member.
- Advocate for SUNY Plattsburgh and promote the college to students, parents, government officials, and citizens.
- Officially represent SUNY Plattsburgh at functions and events when requested.
- Provide advice and counsel to the executive director of the Plattsburgh Alumni Association and to approve and implement association policy when required.
- Attend the fall and spring board meetings each year.
- Actively advance SUNY Plattsburgh by supporting the mission and strategic vision of the Office of Institutional Advancement.
For more information about the Plattsburgh Alumni Board of Directors, please contact:
Office of Alumni Relations
Hawkins Hall 113
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, N.Y. 12901-2681
Phone: (518) 564-2090 or (800) 964-1889
FAX: (518) 564-2094