New Transfer Student Advisement and Registration Process
For transfer students accepted to and deposit paid for the Fall 2015 semester, follow the steps below to complete the advisement and registration process.
Step 1: View Your Credit Evaluation (Degree Works "DW" Audit) Online
Once your DW Audit has been created, you can view it online by following these steps:
Note: You must first be accepted and pay your admissions deposit to receive a DW Audit from Admissions.
- Go to the MyPlattsburgh login page
- Enter your NetID and password, then click on "Login"
- Click on the "Admissions" tab
- Under the "Other Information" section, click on "SUNY Degree Works Login"
- Re-enter your NetID and password to login to the Degree Works system (once logged in, your DW Audit should appear)
Note: Transfer credit evaluations are automatically prioritized for students who have paid their deposits. Please note that your official DW Audit will be available once the credit has been reviewed and validated. Admissions will notify you by email and letter when your official credit evaluation is ready.
Step 2: Receive Course Advisement and Register for Courses
- Attend a Transfer Orientation Session (Recommended) - Sessions are scheduled for June 26 and July 22.
- Online Registration Option: You must first contact your department chairperson or coordinator for course advisement and to receive a registration (PIN) code. You may contact your department for advisement on or after May 27, 2015.
- Onsite Registration Option (for late admits): Scheduled for Sunday, August 23 at 10 a.m. (sharp!) in the Claude J. Clark Learning Center, first floor of the Feinberg Library. If you have not registered for courses or need to adjust your schedule and would like to meet with your department chair for advisement, attend this session. Registrar and Advising staff will concurrently be available in the Feinberg Computer Lab for registration assistance.
Queensbury Campus/HVCC Extension Site
- Contact the Queensbury Campus to register for a new student orientation session. Orientation dates are scheduled for Thursday, May 21, Wednesday, June 24, Thursday, July 2, and Thursday, August 20. You will complete advisement and registration during orientation. If you are unable to attend a session, contact the Queensbury Campus for further instruction. The Queensbury Campus can be reached by calling (518) 792-5425.
The Admissions Office is located on the 10th floor of the Kehoe Building.
Phone: (518) 564-2040
Toll-free: (888) 673-0012
Fax: (518) 564-2045
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901