Campus Services for Graduate Students
In addition, the Main Campus offers the following general services for all its students:
- The Student Association is open to both undergraduate and graduate students and offers a variety of clubs and services.
- The Campus Parking Shuttle Bus is free to all faculty, staff and students with a valid SUNY Plattsburgh ID.
- Recreation Sports offers a wide variety of sports programs and clubs to meet the recreational needs of student, faculty and staff to enhance the campus quality of life.
- Graduate Students can take advantage of dining services on the Main Campus in a variety of venues.
- The Fitness Center is a component of the Department of Sport and Wellness. Offered for an additional fee, the center is managed by a full-time Director and Assistant Director, while the group exercise program is coordinated by a half-time group exercise specialist. The Fitness Center staff is comprised of student trainers, supervisors, aerobics, SPINNING, and cardio-kickboxing instructors.
The Graduate Admissions Office is located on the 1st floor of the Kehoe Administration Building.
Phone: (518) 564-4723
Toll-Free: (800) 723-9515 (In U.S. and Canada)
FAX: (518) 564-4722
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Summer Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Graduate Admissions Office—113 Kehoe
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, New York 12901-2681 USA