School of Business & Economics (SBE) Accepted Student Day
Saturday, April 13, 2013
Admissions Presentation and Student Panel
Location: Krinovitz Recital Hall, Hawkins Hall
- Presenters: Ms. Erin Peters, Assistant Director for Transfer Admissions, and Ms. Debra LaPorte, Transfer Admissions Assistant
- Student Panel of 4-5 currently enrolled students in the School of Business and Economics
Academic Information Sessions with Faculty Presenters
Students will meet with faculty representing their academic areas of interest for detailed information on programs, facilities, faculty and experiential learning opportunities.
- Business Administration and Global Supply Chain Management
- Economics and Finance
- Entrepreneurship and Marketing
- Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Management
- Management, Management Information Systems, and International Business
Hour-long, student-guided tours of the campus, which will include residence halls, dining facilities, the fitness center, and much more! Departing from information session locations.
Q&A with Admissions Advisors
After the campus tours, there will be an opportunity to meet informally with an admissions advisor to have questions answered.
Location: Hawkins Cafe
The Admissions Office is located on the 10th floor of the Kehoe Building.
Phone: (518) 564-2040
Toll-free: (888) 673-0012
Fax: (518) 564-2045
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901