Samuel D’s Menu
Make your reservations for our Thursday night dinners by calling 564-4264!
We are FULL for our October dinner dates. Now booking in November!
October 2nd Menu
- Chicken Florentine
- Stuffed French Pork Chop
- Maple Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- Dessert: Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse
October 9th Menu
- Authentic Asian Chicken
- Prime Rib
- Shrimp and Scallop Fra Diavolo
- Dessert: Almond Cake with Lemon Mascarpone Frosting
October 16th Menu
- Pork Medallions with Sauteed Apples
- Beef Tenderloin
- Grilled Swordfish with Pesto
- Dessert: Strawberry Shortcake
Daily Operation: Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–2 p.m.
Our students in the Applied Food and Beverage class team up with Chartwells to provide you with everything from soups and sandwiches to Starbucks coffee. Come in for a latte or cappuccino and enjoy a sweet from our on-campus bakery.
If you would like more information about hotel, restaurant, and tourism management at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact
Mr. Peter Ensel, Interim Chair
Office: Sibley Hall 403D
Phone: (518) 564-4208
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901